Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pictures

Because of my lack of time I am just going to post pictures this time. It is random shots as well as her 3 weeks.




These are what we took for her 3 week pictures, Mac got a little jealous of her being the center of attention....so he jumped in the pictures.



3 Weeks






Above and below are from my phone camera, so they are a little bit blurry.




So much for my goal of posting every week after Bailee was born....
I will do my best to post when I can and what I can.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE her!!!! She is precious Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little mommy milly!! I need to come down and see you guys! We are actually heading your way this weekend. I'll call ya! What a little gem she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille, she is so dang cute!! she makes me want anonther one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milly, Congratulations! she is a cutie. We need to get together some time when you are up next. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete