Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Weeks old

Our Bailee is 2 weeks old now...
Here is the whole story...

Before:
(My last prego pic....)

After:

Bailee's first picture (more than 22hours after my last prego picture)



Minutes Old
One Day Old

1 Week Old

This is a premie onsie that she has on...I didn't realize that they are so tiny. And yes, that is a massive scratch on her cheek. She doesn't enjoy those mittens, and always manages to get them off.

I don't have a two week picture, because we took a bath instead of doing a photo shoot. We are amidst the sleepless nights, and long sleepless nights for that matter. But she is such a sweet thing to have around. I never thought that I would be happy to wake up to a screaming child; turns out that I LOVE it. Being a mom is about the coolest thing around (makes it super hard to want to focus on becoming a nurse). I am so glad that she is here, healthy, and ours. I will try to be better at posting pictures of our angel more often.

7 comments:

  1. She ia so precious and beautiful. I am so glad that everything went well. You look so happy. I need to come visit sometime. :) Let me know when would be a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful beautiful baby. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Being a mom is the coolest job ever! You are such an awesome mama! Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute :) and tiny. congrats! i made our blog private if you want an invite send me an e-mail (c.bshaw@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Camille! She's beautiful. You must be having so much fun with your new little girl. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! She looks so adorably beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She is adorable! I bet you are loving being a mom! It only gets better!

    ReplyDelete