Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How lucky am I...?!!

At about 4weeks Bailee was sleeping for a good 4-6hour stretch at nights. Now at almost 6 weeks Bailee has been sleeping so well for us. Last night she actually slept from 10pm to 6:30am...I am thrilled that she is liking to sleep at night. It makes me feel better about going back to work and leaving Dave with her at nights. Hopefully she will continue to sleep this well at nights. I will keep you posted.

And Happy St. Patricks Day!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! But I hope you didn't just jinx yourself. My boys were NOT good sleepers until I trained them to sleep at about 6 months so consider yourself VERY lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great :) I am glad that you are getting sleep with a new born. I have to say this though... I am no doctor, but, you might have to start waking her up at least once in the night to feed her or she might start loosing weight. I hope not though, ask your pediatrician? You should yell at us the next time your at your parents house so I can see her :)

    ReplyDelete