Here are some pictures that I took yesterday... they are not the best, but it will give you an idea.
I ought to mention that it has never been lived in (we even have to put in blinds)!!! It is brand new!!!!
Our Living room
Dining room and kitchen

The master bedroom (and my mom) and you can see the view that we have...
Two sinks in the master bathroom.... YEAH!!
Oh yea... and the laundry room has a folding table in it!!
These are some of my favorite parts of the house. I will get some more pictures after we move in.




Yey!! That's so exciting! Mike's sister has a house just like it - I love the layout! Ü
ReplyDeleteI love it. It is so perfect for you. I will totally help you decorate if you want. Since I am taking an interior design class and all. I'm a pro at choosing paint colors. :) Let me know. Yeah for you!
ReplyDeleteIt really is a cool house. Congratulations and definitely don't sell the 4-wheeler.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you camille! It looks like such a fun house, with a lot of room to grow! When do you get to move in?
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Congrats on the new house. It is super cute. When do you move? We bought our first home a year ago....it has been wonderful. You will love having so much space.
ReplyDeleteHope everything else is good. I miss talking to you so much.
Oh I am totally jealous. It is soooo cute. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to come see it!! I am so excited for you! :) miss ya!
ReplyDelete