Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My first enrichment night...

First, let me start out by saying that I was called to be on the enrichment committee...
Second, let me add that tonight was our first ordeal... After making 110 invitations, and cooking for 4 hours last night, it was such a blast tonight. I truly love my ward!!! They are so accepting of me, and the fact that I come alone.
We had Ruth Todd as our speaker and ended with a musical number "For Good". It was so wonderful, the spirit was so strong tonight. I am so grateful to have found my way back into the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is amazing the difference that having the spirit in my life makes.
It was such a good time, and I am glad that its over. Just thought that I would share!

:P
Oh, and, the average on that physiology test was 73%...so I did okay on it...

2 comments:

  1. Yey! I'm so glad yours turned out good too. Ü I think for me it made a big difference to be on the committee - it made me appreciate everything that we did so much more. just no more 110 invitations, ok? lol Ü love ya girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun and everything turned out well. I love the song "For Good" it almost makes me cry everytime I hear it though. I want you to know that I am so glad that we are friends. You make me happy. :) Just thought I'd let ya know.

    ReplyDelete