Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bull Ridding

Every Wednesday at school is Wolverine Wednesday. They have Jdawgs (the best darn hot dogs ever!) and then you eat and it is just fun.... So we have Jdawg date every Wednesday.

This Wednesday the UVU rodeo team was there and they had a fake bull... Yep, I did it!! Rode that bull...and I even have the bruises on the inside of my thighs to prove it.
**Don't Laugh TO hard...its hard to hang on**


I was laughing so hard that I almost couldn't hold on...All I can say is-those bull riders make it look easy--and it is NOT!!

My friend, Marinda. She is from Monroe...She jumped up there like such a champ that one of the cowboys gave her his hat to wear...




Here are some of my physiology friends.
Adonica, Me, Danny.
Mandy, Marinda, and Kim.


3 comments:

  1. Man, being sick that day I missed out on a ton. That looks like fun. Sad I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did you last?
    It looks like a blast!
    hahahahahaha. I'm a poet and didn't even know it :)

    ReplyDelete