Okay---I thought that life was crazy before we started buying a house...HOLEY COW!! Life is crazy now!! Living out of boxes...We have to be out of our apartment today, and we will be staying with my grandma (in orem) until we move into our house.
So about the house thing...we signed the papers (at 10:00 last night)!!! So we are done and waiting for the the funds to go-so hopefully tomorrow we can move in.
And a titch of good news: I made it to round 2 of a nursing program. I hope that I can make this final cut... We will see soon enough. I should find out by May 1st.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh, i didn't realize you signed them last night! Well let's hope you can get into your new house soon!!! That's so exciting! How was signing the papers? Nerve-wracking?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on round 2! keep me updated Ü
Yay! I bet you are so excited! When do you move in? Good luck with the nursing cuts! Love ya.
ReplyDelete