Yesterday I went to school to get my books before the "rush" starts. Only one class had my books already in... So I preceded to get them from the shelf. I grabbed the text book and added it to my basket and began to look for the shelf tag for the lab that goes with it. I was astonished...Not only does Anatomy require one text book for lab, but it requires 4 book for the class. And of course no body wants to sell back their used anatomy books....
I ended up with 5 books for one class, at the high-price of $366.52. Yep, and that is only for the one class. I still have 3 more classes to buy books for.
It should be illegal to require this much literature at such steep prices. The books are in addition to my already costly tuition. When UVSC turned into a university my tuition increased. I swear.... They get you coming and going--and everywhere in between.
That SUCKS! Just how are you...
ReplyDeletea) Supposed to read and study all of that.
b) Supposed to haul it around. You're gonna have a broken bank account and a broken back.
I'm not looking forward to having to buy my books either. Just remember, it will all be worth it in the end! One semester at a time;)
GOOD LUCK!
OUCH.... that sucks, but just think one day it will all pay off!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! Anatomy... are you going to be a nurse? Isn't your mom a nurse?
ReplyDeleteGood words.
ReplyDelete