Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My treat to me
In the move from our duplex in Sugar House to where we are currently living...We somehow lost, ironically enough, both of our sets scriptures. So a year and a half later I decided that it was time… and I wanted some new ones.
I bought me the quad button snap and had my name put on it.... I guess that you can say that I splurged on myself. I went with green (even though I wanted blue) cause I’m sure that Dave will get the blue someday when he wants some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love the quad sets, so much nicer and it's all together. =) How are you guys doing??
ReplyDeleteHi Camille! I just found you! It was fun to read your blog and I hope you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteI remember you talking about needing a new set...I'm glad you were finally able to get some!
ReplyDeleteThat's sad you lost your scriptures oh well good reason to get new ones. :) I have a snap quad too. I love em.
ReplyDelete