Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Gizz-mo....

I got this kick butt new phone... I LOVE IT!! It has quickly become my better half (sorry Dave). It just makes sense to me. And it has GPS.... So with any luck I will spend less time getting lost. (ha, ha, we will have to wait and see how that goes for me)

P.S.

Only 14 days of sanity left... School is just around the corner.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I wish I had a phone like that, mine is the cheapest thing out there, nothing to it at all. *ugh* Oh well maybe someday I'll have a cool phone. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that think looks way high-tec for me! How has it been. Have you figured it out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cool phone. I'm sure my kids would brake it. I think the black dog is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete