I know I have been slacking on my blog... Nursing school is taking all of the time that I have (and it still wants more). For those of you that don't know we are having a Little Girl!
This is one of the 4D ultra sound pics.. Pretty cool!
So at our house we are trying to surrive another semester and getting ready for a little girl...
Congrats again on the girl! That's so exciting...Your brave going to school and being pregnant, I did it with my first, and it was hard. But then I was sick my whole 9 mths so I know that didn't help much either... Your going to make a great mom...
We have been married for 5 years.We have 2 children, Bailee and our four-legged child, Mac. Between keeping up with them and both of us working full time, we stay busy around here.
Yay!! you posted!! A little girl...I am so excited for you lady! How much longer do you have until graduation?
ReplyDeleteSweet little baby.... I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on the girl! That's so exciting...Your brave going to school and being pregnant, I did it with my first, and it was hard. But then I was sick my whole 9 mths so I know that didn't help much either... Your going to make a great mom...
ReplyDelete