Hey ladies and gents!
It has been a BUSY summer. Only 3 more weeks of summer school! This has been the hardest summer of school... Its because these classes are so LAME. (I guess that is why I haven't taken them before now). But the good news is that I will have my degree in 3 weeks. YEAH! Almost there!
Dave's little sister, Brieanne, moved in with us in June. It has been an extremely good thing for her. Although I must admit that Dave is loving it too... He has someone who loves TV in the same way and as much as he does.
Oh, yah... I should add that WE ARE HAVING A BABY...!!!!
SURPRISE!!! Not what we had planned on, but I guess that the Lord thinks that we are ready and can handle it... So, here we go! I am due Feb 8...
Maybe one of you wonderful ladies can tell me WHY in the world they call it morning sickness?? It ought to be called perma-sickness...
We are past the shock and denial phase; now we are mainly excited. It really helped me to get excited after we told our parents. They are ALL so happy for us. Of course that makes Dave and I feel much better to have their support behind us.
Not much else going on...just still staying busy... I will keep ya'll posted.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my gosh I am so excited for you!!!! We really do need to get together. Your due at about the same time as my sister Shelly how fun. She totally understands your whole "perma-sickness" thing. She hates it and is always tired. I am so excited for you. yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOOO HOOOO!!! CONGRATS,CONGRATS,CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting. Sorry to hear that you are sick. It's the pits I know. Luckily it will pass. I totally understand the whole shock and denial thing too. But, believe me, it's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Being a Mom is the greatest, and you will be soooo GREAT at it. Congrats again.
YEA!!!!!That is so exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be the best mom!!!
Congratulations on the baby and finishing school! Both are awesome! Being a mom is so rewarding and I love it. I'm sure you will too. I know what you mean about being sick. It sucks. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. If you don't ask your Dr for some drugs. :) I was sick my whole pregnancy with Nickolas and the medication really helped. And I know it sounds weird but try taking a Unisom before bed and it will help the nausea the next day. I don't know how a sleep aid does it, but it works. Congrats again! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Camille! The "morning sickness" will pass. Hopefully. Best of luck to you and the growing little baby!!
ReplyDeleteyeah! now I can officially congratulate u (sorry ur bro spilled the beans). I'm so excited for you! Having alil one is the best! Keep us updated! I remember I was sick morning-noon-night for the first 5 months with Mya, it was NOT FUN! I thought the twins would be worse, surprisingly, I wasnt sick at all! Its so worth it tho. You'll hopefully forget the sickness part! :) Will you be all done with school then?
ReplyDeleteTell Dave Congrats too! ♥
Congrats!! Woohooo, three more weeks to graduation and a new baby to boot!! I miss seeing you around, good luck with finishing off school!
ReplyDeleteWell, i am glad it is out and my lips can finally come unzipped! ;) I am super excited for you Milly!
ReplyDeleteMaybe now you will update your blog more often!
Thanks for your support ladies! I will keep you posted as things progress.
ReplyDelete