Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer School

Really? Who thought of summer school? It had to be someone that had no life, didn't want one, and had nothing better to do than to fill the long beautiful days with being cooped up inside, reading textbooks (not even normal books, but text books).

I found out that Weber isn't going to accept a fair amounts of my credits when I transfer there this fall. Basically all they are going to take is my science credits. I will need to retake English, and math (both of which I got A's in), and ALL of the gen eds that I have done. So instead of doing that I am going to take the 4 classes (11credits) that I have left to graduate from UVU and just give Weber my degree (and tell them to eat dirt).

[here is the poor me part] I really wanted to spend the summer with my husband... you know the man that I never get to see, we sleep in the same bed, but not even at the same times... the man that almost always has dinner ready when i walk through the door. He always has our laundry done (never put where I want it), and doesn't hesitate to do the dishes. I really wanted to get to be with him, unpack, and paint the house.... so much for that!!!

It shouldn't be to bad, its only 11 credits... so we will just continue life as we do now. Mixing bowls on top shelves, stamp room completely packed, and plain tan walls.

As I was reading this I guess that I shouldn't complain to much... at least I have Dave to take care of me...

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Thats awesome that you only have 11 credits left! Then you'll be done?! Or are you going to continue? What will you graduate in? I am doing summer school also but only 4 credits (Human Anatomy). I'm scared to go back next wk with my twins only being 2 mos old! I want to hang out with my hubby & 3 girls too but it will all be worth it in the end! You are such a smart woman & you'll be done before you know it! (I'm only almost a sophmore so I give it to ya!) Way to go girl! :)
    ♥ ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two words - that sucks!!!!!! =( at least there's an alternative to retaking everything . . . I'd be SOOOOO MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with school. I know it's hard to never see your hubby but just keep in mind that it is only temporary. Plus, he takes care of the house and you. :) Brian has been on the road since Feb. so I know how hard it is to never see your man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it didn't work out Camille. Good thing is...11 credits way better than full time. Have a great summer despite the setback. Good luck sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that you have to do school this summer. That stinks. But at least you can just ake 4 classes and gradute rather than having to take all those classes over at Weber. Good luck. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete