1. The first thing that came to mind is my kitchen table....
Our kitchen table has become our laundry room. If clothes are folded, they stay here. If clothes are not folded...they stay here. its one of those things that I don't have time to fix-so I have to just let it be...I am just grateful that I have clean clothes to wear. It takes both of us doing what we can, when we can to keep our house semi-functioning this semester.
2. This semester is the hardest semester ever (at least up to currently). I have made a daily schedule (for myself and Dave to stay on the same page) that I will share:
Monday: In class from 8-2, study group from 2-4 for anatomy, study group for math from 4-5, nap from 5-6:30, lab from 7-12.
Tuesday: Class 8-11, chemistry study group from 12-2, nutrition study group from 2-4, nap from 4-6:30, lab from 7-12.
Wednesday: In class from 8-2, study group from 2-4 for anatomy, study group for math from 4-5 (if i am lucky nap from 5-6),work 7pm-1am.
Thursday: Class from 10-4 (hope for a nap from 4-6), Work 7pm-1am.
Repeat Monday for Friday.
Saturday: every other Saturday I work 7am-7pm. If I am not working, I am at school from 9-5...
This is why I am so detached from my friends and family. I really am not forgetting about you. I just have WAY more on my plate than I can chew... This is also why I am so thankful for David. He is the one constant in my life. He is truly amazing.
3. The fact that I had Dave pull the Halloween decorations out of the garage. Yep, still sitting in the box and its already the 17th. Is it worth putting up? Halloween is 2 weeks away....
4. Our dog is so spoiled! With the snow already flying... we couldn't let him freeze...
When we went to petsmart and saw this hoodie, we just couldn't pass it up. any idea why? LOL!!!
(this is probably my favorite pic of Dave and Mac currently)
5. I love to take pictures (and have them taken). Dave hates them! that is why I have so many side profile pictures of him.
6. Did I mention that I have OCD??? I already have 90% of Christmas presents bought for our families....
So there you have it...
I tag: Amy, Bonanza, Jill, Katrina,Marci and anyone that wants to have some fun....
PS:
We did NOT end up getting another Dog... not this time around. Maybe next litter. We figured that we don't have time to potty train another one this semester.




How fun! Ok the laundry thing... you have been this way nice i have known you. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteOh and 90% of Christmas done.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. I havent even thought of Christmas.
not OCD. more like...ON TOP OF THINGS!! way to go camille! and i love the doggie hoddie!
ReplyDeleteMan I love you, and thanks for the tag. I didn't realize how busy you were. wow you were amazing.
ReplyDelete