Today is... Well life is still crazy. I am sorry that I haven't been keeping up on once a week posts. Anatomy is completely engulfing my life. Then my other classes that I have to somewhat try to keep up in.
Dave is still just a working hard...and Mac keeps us on our toes. It sounds so lame i know... But our Mac adds such joy to our lives. (you totally don't get it until you have a dog of your own) I have always loved dogs, but he is the BEST dog ever.
Last Friday night I surprised Dave with tickets to a Mixed Martial Arts fight with a bunch of local fighters. Dave knew that we were going to the fight, but he didn't know that I got VIP tickets (that was the surprise). It was such a blast!!! We try really hard to have a date night once a week. If we don't we literally can go from Sunday to Sunday without having a conversation with each other.
I will really try to be better at posting!
Love you all!




Your so funny, I love you. See you Monday.
ReplyDelete