Sunday, September 14, 2008


Life as we know it...SUPER CRAZY! I have the best husband in the world! Dave is so supportive of me and my dreams (notice all of the me's). Thanks babe for that all you do to keep this house a float! You are truly amazing!!! I would NOT be who I am today with out you in my life.

LOVE YOU!!
I also want to thank all of my friends and family for all of their constant support and encouragement as I continue to travel down this road! You all have helped shape Dave and I in our lives.

7 comments:

  1. Camille
    We just want you to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille!
    Its Lacy (Jensen)! I came across your blog! You guys look so happy! We have a blog too bug its private so send me your email & I'll invite you! Ours is codyandlacy@gmail.com
    Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet! and to quote a favorite of mine...."just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" good luck with school camille. i bet your doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camille,

    It's great to see you have a blog! You are such a cute girl, and I'm so glad to see you so happy! Thought I'd pop in and say hello...Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you. How are you? Here's me so now you can find me. Yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK. So this time it is really me. Bonanza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie, how has everything been? We might be headed your way soon!

    ReplyDelete