Sheena tagged me...
So here goes.
6 unusual things about me....
1. I LOVE to cook, but I am not very good at it. As I continue to try I am getting better, but I still have a long way to go.
2. I just got to have my clothes on the hanger the right way...MY WAY! I need to be able to see the front of my shirts as I go down through the closet. (I also go from tank-tops to long sleeves followed by my scrubs)
3. I get so irritated when people don't pull over for ambulances. Geesh...what if they were going to your house? You would want everyone else to pull over.
4. I color coordinate my day planner. Each class, payday, bill, and appointment has their own colors.
5. I am a pack rat. I love to save things...I really enjoy going back through the papers (sometimes stacks) and looking at what was going on in our life.
6. I really like going to school--I enjoy learning. Yeah, its sometimes overwhelming, super busy, and unbelievably stressful...I know that it will be well worth it!
So now that I have shared my crazy things....Amy and Lindsay--your it!!!!!
:P
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Welcome to the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteIm so proud of you.
How is it going?
Hey Girl!!! I'm so glad your blogging! What are you up to?? Where do you guys live?? So you have 2 dogs huh. Fun. Can't wait to keep checkin on you.
ReplyDeleteHey Camille!! How are you liking the blog?? I am so addicted I do a new post almost every day, it's crazy. Anyway hope things are going good for ya.
ReplyDeleteCAMILLE!!!!!! Hey there! You have no idea how many times I have wondered about you! You look great of course! What have you been up to? We have a blog too, it is www.smartsie.blogspot.com. Or e-mail me amyernstrom@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAmy(Smart)Ernstrom
Maybe we should share recipes since we both like to "attempt" cooking!
ReplyDelete