Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is official!

Consider us officially ready to bring home our little girl; with the purchase of our travel system and crib mattress yesterday. She now has a way to safely get home and somewhere to sleep soundly (right?!).

Only 4 more weeks until her grand arrival, and I am sure that it will be her before I can even blink twice. So for now I just have to work on getting some extra clinical hours in, and getting ahead in all my classes…

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! LIttle girls are the best. I also just got the chicco car seat, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. I need to visit you. :) I'm so excited for you. We deffinately need to catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love being a momma. Get ahead in everything you can, because when that little girl comes all you are going to want to do is hold her and take care of her. Nothing else seems to matter anymore!
    Good luck and I cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you two! You both will be great parents! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the little girl! That's so exciting, I know your mom can't wait. :) Best of luck with everything

    ReplyDelete