Hey Friends!!!
We are in the house, and things are coming together beautifuly!!! I LOVE IT!!!! It is more beautiful than I coould have ever imagined! We have have been so blessed!
in addition to our new wonderful home--I got into nursing school!!!!! Now I feel like I can breathe, all I need to do is just finish this semester and then start my new HELL in the fall!!!! (yeah, can't wait)
:)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




YAY!! Double YAY!! way to go, I am very proud of you. Go Nurse Camille!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Camille!! You are doing fantastic with school, congratulations!! And you are in a house on top of all that?? You guys are doing well. Don't envy you with the school to come but it will definitely be worth it and what could be better than getting to help people get better...I always wanted to do something like that but was never able to so good for you!!
ReplyDeleteyey!!! i want to see it!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! I still need to have a free weekend so i can come down and check your place out!
ReplyDeleteWOOO HOOO! Congrats on the house, that's awesome. What's even better is the Nursing School news! YAAAAAAYYY!! That's so exciting. You've been working so hard, congrats. It will be hell, I won't lie, but soooooo worth it! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteSweet! I am glad you are moved in and enjoying your new pad, and congratulations on making it into the nursing program! I sent you an invite to my blog...you never responded, let me know if I need to resend it. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you. But I am a little sad that we won't be in classes together anymore. :( But that's ok, as long as we stay in touch and do stuff. I love you and I'm so excited for you and you new house and Nursing school. that's fantastic. :)
ReplyDelete