Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello my friends!!!

Yes, yes--we are still blogging...kind of. Life is busy, busy (as a bee)! School is back in full swing for this semester. (oh, joy!) I didn't even get my Christmas pictures posted...all well-life as we know it will go on! :-)

Nothing really new is going on...Dave is still maintaining the house while I partake of it... it is weird to have him doing all of the laundry, dishes, and 90% (or more) of the cooking. It is really hard for me to let him do these things--I want to be able to be a "good wife" (maybe I am old school). I am so thankful for the way that he has steeped up while I am gone. He is amazing and I am such a lucky lady to be with him.
I am at the library where I should be studying, but just wanted to say a quick hello to you all... I will talk to you soon (hopefully)...
:-D

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for you to have a life again! Ha HA... you know what i am talking about! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete