Monday, December 1, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

I finally broke 55% on my anatomy tests that we take every week!!! I got a 65%--my goal was to break 60% AND I DID!!!
It may not sound stellar, but the class average (on this one) was 45%....
Had to share my good news.
Love you all!

7 comments:

  1. WAY! TO! GO! I remember Dan taking horribly HORRIBLY hard anatomy classes. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!! good job! you're one step closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! That's awesome!! I've heard those classes are a killer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Don't you love it when you are the one to set the curve?

    ReplyDelete
  5. go camilley! spank 'em all in the gluteus maximus with your metatarsels! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job. Hope you guys had a nice thanksgiving. Have you talked to Jenn?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Great job! I admire you & your commitment to school. It will so pay off in the end! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete