Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The: "Finals are over!!" post....

I made it!!!


We survived this dreadful semester!! Finals ended on Wednesday and then I was thrown back into real life... Family party, our house--Sunday. UGH! Clean, buy, bake... You know how it is when people come over (keep in mind our house has been neglected for the last 16 weeks-well as far as details go).

It turned out fine, everyone came over and had fun (at least to my knowledge). I just wanted to share some pics and a movie of Chase singing--you have got to watch it!



Mac and me...Dave is not the picture kind-of-guy....

-Our beautiful tree-

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Enjoy this of Chase. He is a hoot and a half!! You can't see it very well, but make sure your speakers are plugged in for this one!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! You survived. Take some time to relax now. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for finals being over and having a break. I can't wait to see you again though, I miss you already. :( But we will see each other soon enough, and not neccesarily for the best reason, school - yuk. But have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mac-a-doodle needs a hair cut and a visit with his girlfriend! Ü
    HOORAY for the semester being over! i thought it would never end . . .

    ReplyDelete