Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...the call

We got the return phone call about Mac...
His blood work all settled down (after an extreme change in diet, antibiotics, antinausea meds and lots a of down time). FEW!!! He is going to be just fine... and is back to playing fetch with his dad.
I am so relieved that he is okay (for now at least)! Who knows what he may face in the future, but all is well...

I took my anatomy lab midterm... I got 86%!!!!!! I know that doesn't sound to stellar, but that is a darn good score in my book, and I worked hard to get it.
This anatomy class is so intense...its almost unreal. I think that you can relate if you have taken anatomy, but you can only understand if you have taken it from the Shively/Homan combination...

Love you all!!!
Camille :P

4 comments:

  1. Our philosophy lately has been 78 to graduate! Great job on your test, keep up the good work. Believe it or not you'll be graduating in no time.Glad your little guy Mac is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille,
    This is Nicole [Hansen] DeSpain. I am so glad that I found your blog. I hope you don't mind me looking. I have a blog too, so feel free to look if you would like. It's tyandnicole.blogspot.com. How are you doing? So are you living in Salt Lake? Anyway, talk to you later.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete